User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 03:44
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > now unable to burn to dvd+r discs
Show topics

Forums
Forums
now unable to burn to dvd+r discs
  Jump to:

Posted Message
unlucky
_
17. August 2003 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,installed dvdxcopy xpress when it fist came out and updated to version 3.0 and all worked well for a time then found I was unable to burn to dvd+r discs (infiniti 2.4 speed)have used these discs from go and all ok.
Un-installed dvdxcopy xpress and went back to version 2.0, ran aspi check and force aspi all ok but dvd+r would still not burn,dvd+rw worked ok, was told that my registry was damaged so re-installed windows xp home edition with sp1 and then installed dvdxcopy xpress and all worked ok up till 15/08/03 then I found I could not burn to dvd+r discs again, no other burning software on the system, found I was able to burn to dvd+rw's ok. When checking dvdxcopy xpress log found log showing error code 03 90 92 unknown medium error. Has anybody seen this error before and do you know how to fix it?I have been in contact with 321 studios when I had the origional problem but got no reply on what to do.
My system is:-
Windows XP home edition sp1
1733 celeron
140gb hard drive
512mb ram
dvd burner is an AOpen dvrw 2412 pro (made by Ricoh model number rw 5125a)it is a + burner
Thanks for any way forward or help.
Cheers,Unlucky.
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. August 2003 @ 17:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > now unable to burn to dvd+r discs

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork