User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 19:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > not enough memory on web browser
Show topics

Forums
Forums
not enough memory on web browser
  Jump to:

Posted Message
lost227
_
3. February 2007 @ 08:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is there a way to enlarge the amount of memory available on the psp web browser? most web pages dont work, and it says "there is not enough memory"..
plz help :)
thanx dudes
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
3. February 2007 @ 08:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what firmware? and are you using the sony browser or the newer homebrew one?

but no there's no way of increasing the cache.

lost227
_
3. February 2007 @ 08:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im using devhook 0.46..
lost227
_
3. February 2007 @ 08:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
(that emulates into 2.71)
_
3. February 2007 @ 08:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by lost227:
(that emulates into 2.71)
no duh, but you cant change the cache size.

PSP: 3.52 M33-4 with God of War UMD Demo :P
Pandora's Battery: UNIVERSAL UNBRICKER AND DOWNGRADER!! http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=75759
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
3. February 2007 @ 09:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have the same problem but i found that once i replaced my 512mb memstick with a 2gb one it could load many more pages

Currently on my 7th PS3 and 4th Xbox, gotta love technology..
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - homebrew software > not enough memory on web browser

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork