User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 03:02
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > message reminders have now thread titles on subject lines
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Message reminders have now thread titles on subject lines
  Jump to:

Posted Message
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
19. August 2003 @ 06:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
...which should satisfy about 5000 of our users ;-)

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
Advertisement
_
__
Staff Member
_
19. August 2003 @ 08:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
respect!!! :-)
Prisoner
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
19. August 2003 @ 15:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you.

I am not a number
I am a Free Man

Staff Member
_
22. August 2003 @ 06:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
gonna take a little while to get used to it though, i'm looking at this big jumble of words in my email account lol! but its great, much better than the old system!
_
22. August 2003 @ 08:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes, thanks very much. it makes it alot easier to reply to the threads when you see what thread it is in the subject line of the email. so once again, aD does what it can to make it's users happy!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Praetor
_
22. August 2003 @ 09:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yay! This is awesome!

ASUS A8V Deluxe, A64-3500 @ 2.65
1GB KingMax PC3700
640GB [4x160GB, 7200, 8MB]
XFX 6800GT 256MB
Rules and Policies: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

3 product reviews
_
26. August 2003 @ 20:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Nice addition !!

Staff Member
_
31. August 2003 @ 23:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Now that I have gotten used to the jumble of words I have realised just how good an improvement this has been. Made it so much easier to reply to threads, thnx again :D
Advertisement
_
__

_
IMRANmel
_
25. September 2003 @ 06:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this is really great
it lets us delete email notifications of the same thread quicker by just looking at the subject line
THUMBZ UP ERE

mEwZ...ExPeRiEnCe
mAkE wAy 4 tHe BaD GuY
MEWZONE (GANG STAR!!!!!)
THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED WAS CONVINCING THE WORLD HE DIDN'T EXIST!!!
AND LIKE THAT.... HE'S GONE!!
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > message reminders have now thread titles on subject lines

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork