afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > socom ftb2 iso online
Show topics

Forums
Forums
socom ftb2 iso online
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
7. February 2007 @ 17:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi i posted this in the wrong forum once so now im switching to this forum which i thin is the right one sorry if it isnt
anyway i dont want to upgrade to custom fw yet but have devhook .51 when i load my socom ftb2 iso and go to play online it tells me to download and install a certain update it has does anyone no if it will change my firmware higher with sony tricks or is it safe to use and only patches the game and can i install using devhook .51's 3.01 emulation
thanx
evantheo
Advertisement
_
__
_
7. February 2007 @ 21:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what emulation have you got on devhook? 3.01 or 3.02 or 3.03

http://my.afterdawn.com/thisdude/all_links.cfm - Click here for more of my PSP Guides.
_
8. February 2007 @ 11:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Kurrpt
_
8. February 2007 @ 11:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that update is probably for the online multiplayer

i could ask my brother, considering he actually bought the game, and plays online regularly
_
8. February 2007 @ 11:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
could u do that for me plz
thanx
Kurrpt
_
8. February 2007 @ 11:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sure thing, without a doubt

I get off work in 30 minutes, so i'll ring him and see if he remembers, or if I can borrow his game to try to rip it myself and see what happens.

I'm interested in getting this game myself
_
8. February 2007 @ 11:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok thanx
Kurrpt
_
8. February 2007 @ 17:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yup, asked my brother tonight and he said that update was a patch for online.

Im not sure if you own a 360 or not, but often, there will be a patch for the game before the game even hits the shelves. It won't mess with your firmware, so don't worry
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
9. February 2007 @ 09:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok thanx for ur time
finally i can hit the servers
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > sony psp - games > socom ftb2 iso online

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork