User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > want to get your music heard?? come on in!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Want to get your music heard?? Come on in!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
26. August 2003 @ 09:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey folks, this is an open invitation to anyone that wants to make their music available for others to enjoy. All you gotta do is come on our IRC channel and start serving it. dont know how to serve? we can show you how. it must be your music and not copywritten in any way. gotta keep it legal. if you know how to use IRC, the server is rod.liquidirc.com and the channel is #ad_buddies - if you dont know about IRC, go to www.mirc.com and download the script and install it, go up to "file" then "options" and make up a nickname and an alternate nickname and hit ok. then in the status window type this;
/server irc.addictz.net
after it connects type this;
/join #ad_buddies
you'll see us in there and we'll get you going form there. any questions, post them here

http://www.Lonero.net - friend of the forums, great guitar player
#afterdawn (well i have no idea where it is anymore)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. January 2004 @ 19:56

Staff Member
_
26. August 2003 @ 09:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you have trouble connecting to irc.addictz.net, keep trying. it'll connect eventually :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. January 2004 @ 19:57

Praetor
_
13. October 2003 @ 16:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So thats where this thread is! Ive been looking all over for it! hehe or you can also use the root server: irc.addictz.net

**I changed all these to show addictz now fellas... Darth

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. January 2004 @ 19:58

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
15. June 2005 @ 13:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok yeah i haven't checked this forever...but now the IRC channel is on irc.stormchat.org and you are still very welcome to come and send your music to anyone in the channel tha twants it. there are no fserves or dcc bots allowed on the network but private sends are find. feel free to PM me if you need help. oh and my brother in law is a big wig at capitol records so if you rock i'll send him your stuff :)

http://www.Lonero.net - friend of the forums, great guitar player
#afterdawn (well i have no idea where it is anymore)
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > want to get your music heard?? come on in!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork