User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 12:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > imgburn batch file help ( part 2 )
Show topics

Forums
Forums

Imgburn batch file help ( part 2 )
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bandsme
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
7. May 2007 @ 13:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys,

sorry to bother you again, but i am just finishing off my batch file to rip multiple dvds using imgburn.

This is what i have at the moment thanks to you guys,

"c:\program files\imgburn\imgburn.exe" /MODE ISOREAD /SRC d: /DEST "C:\RIPPED\DVD1\dvd12.iso"/START /close

What i want is to specify a folder on my g: or f: drive ( which are hard disks, and the name of the dvd thats being ripped to be saved into that folder so if the dvd is called test123, i want to specify a folder on my hard disk and the name of the iso is automatically inserted into that folder, but if i run this script

"c:\program files\imgburn\imgburn.exe" /MODE ISOREAD /SRC d: /DEST "C:\RIPPED\DVD1"/START /close it displays an error stating the path is invalid, even though that folder exsists on the c: drive.

Is there away of ripping these dvd's into a folder on the hdd without having to name the dvd name iso aswell??

Hope that makes sense?

Thanks Guys,

Bandsareme

Bandsareme
AfterDawn Addict
_
7. May 2007 @ 14:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I made it this:

"c:\program files\imgburn\imgburn.exe" /MODE ISOREAD /SRC E: /DEST "c:\Ripped\dvd1\[DISC_LABEL].iso" /START /CLOSE

"Ripped" is the folder "dvd1" is the specified subfolder, the DISC_LABEL.iso is saved in the subfolder.

If the folder is named "dvd1" then the batch file must refer to "dvd1"
I tried it and it works.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 7. May 2007 @ 14:24

bandsme
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. May 2007 @ 03:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks Great, all working now. Thanks SO SO much for all your help.

Thanks,

bandsareme

Bandsareme
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
7. October 2007 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i know this is old but it should have been kept here - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/505452

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > imgburn batch file help ( part 2 )

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork