User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > friend codes - somewhere that allows them (**not** here at ad though!!)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
FRIEND CODES - Somewhere that allows them (**NOT** here at AD though!!)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
HG27
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
31. May 2007 @ 08:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is there any place on the net that we can exchange friend codes? That way we could just point people who ask about this in that direction.
Cuz there are to many questions concerning this...

Advertisement
_
__
Jademalo
_
31. May 2007 @ 09:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
IGN has a good Friend Code Community :)

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
A Whole Load A DS Gamez :p
HG27
_
31. May 2007 @ 10:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
could you give me a hyperlink to it?
can't seem to find it

Jademalo
_
31. May 2007 @ 11:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://boards.ign.com

go into free game boards. its kinda on the animal crossin/mario kart/pokemon boards

:)

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
_
31. May 2007 @ 12:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
subscribed so as to keep any annoying tikes from fouling this thread with inane banter about Friend Codes.

..And renamed thread title slightly so as to (hopefully) deter them from stooping to foul....

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. May 2007 @ 12:31

HG27
_
31. May 2007 @ 12:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cool thanks

Jademalo
_
31. May 2007 @ 13:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sweet :)

DS Phat & Lite
M3 DS Simply
2GB SanDisk Micro SD
_
31. May 2007 @ 14:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pushing people off to other sites is normally right against the grain, but for Friend Codes, which serve no useful purpose whatsoever, and as the people who come here for friend codes have nothing of value to add to Afterdawn, i'm more than happy for them to be pointed somewhere outside of Afterdawn..

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
31. May 2007 @ 15:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DCEmu allows friend codes.

Please Do Not PM Me About The Nintendo Wifi USB Connector Tutorial As I Will Not Respond To It

How To "Hack" Your Nintendo Wifi USB Connector and Make It Into A SoftAP
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/390312
HG27
_
1. June 2007 @ 10:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey kcajblue, do they have a list of codes or is it like a forum where users just post what codes they want to post?

_
1. June 2007 @ 14:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
they have friend code forums.
and in those forums, they have different friend code threads corresponding to the game.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=213

Please Do Not PM Me About The Nintendo Wifi USB Connector Tutorial As I Will Not Respond To It

skippy17
Account closed as per user's own request
_
2. June 2007 @ 09:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi any one got the new codes 4 ntl thay changed on the 1/06/07
sytrex
_
2. June 2007 @ 18:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
www.gamefaqs.com has THE best community for FC.
HG27
_
4. June 2007 @ 11:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
1up also has a section for friend codes
http://www.1up.com/do/club?clubid=70821

1 product review
_
5. June 2007 @ 23:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why dont we allow friend codes at afterdawn anyways never knew??
I dont see how a few digit number can harm anyone??

_
6. June 2007 @ 12:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it got out of hand so they just put a lockdown to any fc threads.

_
8. June 2007 @ 02:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dazila:
Why dont we allow friend codes at afterdawn anyways never knew??
I dont see how a few digit number can harm anyone??
- here's an example - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/342496/2008744

... however the other 99.9% of friend code 'threads' are not amusing but full of pointless chatter hence why they're closed..

kondor
_
27. September 2007 @ 09:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
error

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. September 2007 @ 09:21

willox
_
3. October 2007 @ 17:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how the heck do I get my own friend code so i can exchange with someone else? its so complicated... plz help me!
willox
_
3. October 2007 @ 21:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by willox:
how the heck do I get my own friend code so i can exchange with someone else? its so complicated... plz help me!
willox
you don't get it - you follow the clues in this thread, ie look for/post friend codes anywhere BUT here at Afterdawn, ie don't ask for/post friend codes here at Afterdawn...

..from http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/378323

dragnandy
_
8. October 2007 @ 22:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by willox:
willox
i think he is asking for how he would find HIS OWN friends code, so that he can share with people in a friends code community that has been posted in this thread.
willox
_
10. October 2007 @ 22:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yup
joeisbomb
_
3. November 2007 @ 00:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My Names Joanna

Town- Laguna

Name- Raechel
***D'oh***
i have pears, peaches,oranges, cherries, coconuts.
& i upgrated to nookingtons.
add mee!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 3. November 2007 @ 02:28

_
3. November 2007 @ 00:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
are you an idiot.
cant you see the whole point of this thread is to direct people to other places that allow them.

they are NOT allowed here.
i suggest you edit your post or you will have to face the consequences.

Advertisement
_
__

_

1 product review
_
3. November 2007 @ 02:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
joeisbomb, what part of no friend codes didn't catch your attention? Enjoy a week on me.

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo ds - general discussion > friend codes - somewhere that allows them (**not** here at ad though!!)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork