User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 01:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > thanks for everything aldaco12
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Thanks For Everything aldaco12
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Staff Member

2 product reviews
_
12. June 2007 @ 09:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Since one of our long time moderators, aldaco12, has decided to step down I'd like to show my appreciation for everything he's done for Afterdawn. He's knowledgeable, helpful, polite, and generally a great asset to the site. No matter how many new mods we get we won't replace him.

So thanks aldaco12 and I hope you'll have a little time to stop by once in a while.

Rich Fiscus
@Vurbal on Twitter
AfterDawn Staff Writer
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. June 2007 @ 12:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I must admit I've seen his posts around the forums from when he was more active here (before my time, I suppose) and he seems like a very decent, knowledgeable guy.

Shame he chose to step down, but he's done more than his fair share by the looks of it.

Good luck in the future aldaco :-)

Staff Member

2 product reviews
_
15. June 2007 @ 05:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know this doesn't technically belong here, but I know a lot of people don't visit the Safety Valve and I want to give it a little more visibility.

Rich Fiscus
@Vurbal on Twitter
AfterDawn Staff Writer
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. June 2007 @ 06:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sounds like a plan to me ;)

Admin

9 product reviews
_
18. June 2007 @ 22:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you very much aldaco12 for all your hard work. It's a shame seeing you leave; you're always welcome back, and I trust you know it!

Jari Ketola
Administrator
http://www.AfterDawn.com

2 product reviews
_
24. June 2007 @ 12:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am sad to see a Mod leaving. I remember seeing his name when I first (or just shortly after) "arrived" at AfterDawn.

I wish you the best for your future!
Advertisement
_
__

_
psplvanub
Suspended permanently
_
12. May 2008 @ 10:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Pop_Smith:
I am sad to see a Mod leaving. I remember seeing his name when I first (or just shortly after) "arrived" at AfterDawn.

I wish you the best for your future!
amen to that.
seeya aldaco12

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > thanks for everything aldaco12

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork