User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 07:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > uploading cover song, yes/no?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Uploading cover song, Yes/No?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
allanvon
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. October 2003 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
does anyone know if it cool to upload any cover songs? i covered afew beatles songs. i didn't see anything in the forums, and i'm too lazy to try and find it, i looked for about 10 minutes, and then i stopped. and now i ask, i don't care if it's a stupid question or not.

Later.
Advertisement
_
__
loaded
_
13. October 2003 @ 13:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am too lazy to answer you.

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?
allanvon
_
14. October 2003 @ 09:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i like you.
your funny.
really.

Is today where you wanted to be yesterday?
loaded
_
14. October 2003 @ 10:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Funny how?

Like I'm a clown? Like I fucking amuse you?

What?

No, I want to know what is so fucking funny about me?

I'm back...
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
14. October 2003 @ 11:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, calm down Paul :-)

And unfortunately, the answer is no. You have to own 100% of the songs rights before you can upload the song to our servers.
allanvon
_
14. October 2003 @ 12:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thank you, dRD, that answered that.

I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
14. October 2003 @ 12:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Np. This is purely for legal reasons, we don't like the idea of getting sued :-)

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
loaded
_
14. October 2003 @ 13:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just a quick quote from Goodfellas, with Joe Pesci. Surprised you didn't spot it.

:D

Paul.

I'm back...
allanvon
_
14. October 2003 @ 13:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it's cool, i just thought i'd ask, everything i uploaded is 100% my, just in case you were worried.

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. October 2003 @ 18:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I spotted the quote. I had just copied and pasted your words to point out that i had spotted the goodfellas quote, but then i read on and you told us :-(

Ah well....

Here's some more :-D
Quote:
Jimmy Two Times: I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.
Quote:
Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.
And just to finish off Loadeds quote....
Quote:
But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me?
I loved that film.....

afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > uploading cover song, yes/no?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork