User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 00:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > lets have a forum on dvd copy and dvd xpress!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
lets have a forum on dvd copy and dvd xpress!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bender94
_
17. October 2003 @ 03:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i think dvd copy must be pretty popular
but i have a problem finding threads just on this topic.
im haven a hell of a time using xpress
but dvd copy works fine using 2 disc

bender
Advertisement
_
__
loaded
_
17. October 2003 @ 14:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
We can do even better than that:

http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/

Paul.

Happy hunting

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?
AfterDawn Addict
_
19. October 2003 @ 18:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey - were did that forum come from lol - did you just create that Paul. Wow...im impressed :-D

bender94
_
20. October 2003 @ 08:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
someone had too
alot of good info
loaded
_
20. October 2003 @ 08:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
We have been hosting the forums for DVDxCOPY etc pretty much since before it even existed as software ;-)

I am sure you all knew that, though!

Paul.

I'm back...
bender94
_
20. October 2003 @ 10:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
should i take my hat off too you???
whats your point???

bender
loaded
_
20. October 2003 @ 11:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No my dear Bender...

...What's your point?

I'm back...
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. October 2003 @ 01:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Of course i did lol - was messing with you. Half may threads just say - 'Please try here: http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com'

LOL :-D

bender94
_
21. October 2003 @ 05:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just messin with you too
thers alot of good info people just have to do a little research

bender
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. October 2003 @ 07:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol - u werent messin, you just didnt know :D
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > lets have a forum on dvd copy and dvd xpress!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork