User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 20:17
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > digital video discussion for linux users > i run suse 10.2 and cant find a good download
Show topics

Forums
Forums
I run SuSe 10.2 and cant find a good download
  Jump to:

Posted Message
fmsoldier
_
14. September 2007 @ 15:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I run on Linux version SuSe 10.2 and cant find a good download, help plz.

sdad
Advertisement
_
__
PacMan777
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. September 2007 @ 20:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Shrink is a Windows program. If you could run Shrink on Linux, I believe it would have to be in a Linux program meant to run windows programming. Check out the Linux forum. Deadlove is supposed to be good with Linux and she visits the Shrink forum on occasion. You might want to ask her.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. September 2007 @ 20:21

_
14. September 2007 @ 21:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what do you need help with? and what do you meen by this( and cant find a good download) what do you want to download?
PacMan777
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. September 2007 @ 22:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It would be interesting to know. LOL Either way it goes, they appear to be in the wrong place. I was assuming they wanted Shrink to work on Linux. If they just want a good download of Linux, they should have asked in a Linux forum.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. September 2007 @ 22:58

_
15. September 2007 @ 01:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thread teleported to relevant forum. Search thru the threads in this forum, then get back to us with more info (in case it's not a Shrink-type program that is, in which case you might need further teleporting)

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
fmsoldier
_
16. September 2007 @ 13:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol i couldn't find my thread, but yeah i know shrink is a windows program, but what im asking is if there is a version meant to be for linux or any other similar program like Dvd shrink. And rdmercer, im looking for DVDShrink for LInux. as in a good download i mean a download meant to run on my OS.

Thanks!

sdad
fmsoldier
_
16. September 2007 @ 17:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
help please?

sdad
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
22. September 2007 @ 12:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you may want to lok at XDVD Shrink a native Linux program or you could try running DVD Shrink using Wine. I do not run SuSe 10.2, but Shrink and other programs work well on Ubuntu for me.

XDVD Shrink
http://dvdshrink.sourceforge.net/

How I got Shrink running on Ubuntu
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/478357

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. September 2007 @ 12:51

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > digital video discussion for linux users > i run suse 10.2 and cant find a good download

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork