Show topics

Forums
Forums
Movie condemned
  Jump to:

Posted Message
dljimenez
_
30. October 2007 @ 00:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
tried to get just the movie and it is still to big, anyone out there that can help. thank you DJ
Advertisement
_
__

1 product review
_
30. October 2007 @ 07:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What are you using to rip the movie to your HDD? How big is your original file and are you removing foriegn audio and subtitle tracks? Full disc or movie only?

dljimenez
_
30. October 2007 @ 10:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dvd shrink, before backing up i go to co author and click the movie only.

1 product review
_
30. October 2007 @ 10:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you are using DVD Shrink to rip then it probably isn't cutting it. I would suggest DVDFab HD Decrypter (free @ http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm ) and then go straight to DVD2One. This should also save you a step because DVD Shrink and DVD2One basically do the same thing (compress), but IMHO DVD2One does it slightly better. Once you have successfully "backed up" your title you can burn with Imgburn or your favorite burn engine.

AfterDawn Addict
_
30. October 2007 @ 11:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
. . . if you still insist on using DVDShrink . . you can always compress it twice

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate . . .
dljimenez
_
30. October 2007 @ 11:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How do you do that
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. October 2007 @ 11:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you compress it to a folder, ignoring the warning that the size will be too large for a DVD. You then compress the compressed image again . . .

dljimenez
_
30. October 2007 @ 11:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
which dvd2one should i purchase there are two one is an upgrade, the other is $59.00 is that the one
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. October 2007 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Personally, I used AnyDVD and ICOPYDVDs2. They handled backing up my copy of "The Condemned" quite nicely . . I watched it on a 32" Tv and it looked very good

dljimenez
_
30. October 2007 @ 13:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have anydvd nd i don't know anything about icopy, is it free or how much is it.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. October 2007 @ 15:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm not sure how much it is . . . I received it with a DVD burner that I purchased at a computer show years ago . . .

You can get a 30 day free trial here:
http://www.brothersoft.com/dvd_video/dvd...rial_45525.html

There's several editions available . . mine is the Standard Edition

Victor

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > movie condemned

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork