User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > slysoft official/beta release thread (post updates here)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Slysoft Official/Beta release thread (post updates here)
  Jump to:

Posted Message

1 product review
_
7. November 2007 @ 10:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AnyDVD 6.1.9.5 2007 11 05
- New ( Blu-ray): AnyDVD ripper copies BD+ titles
- New ( HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for more MKBv4 titles
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6195.exe

Advertisement
_
__
tripplite
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
9. November 2007 @ 09:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
although there software is great (*clonecd*), i've never been a fan of Bet/Alpha, but thanks for notifying me about the option :)

1 product review
_
10. November 2007 @ 15:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6196.exe

6.1.9.6 2007 11 07
*New ( Blu-ray): AnyDVD ripper copies BD+ titles
*New (Blu-ray): Removed "BD+ not supported" warning, as all available BD+ titles can be copied with AnyDVD ripper, or can be watched on HTPC without HDCP using PowerDVD 3104 and AnyDVD. Reports indicate, that burned BD+ titles work on PS3 and standalone players as well.
*Note to Twentieth Century Fox: As you can see, BD+ didn't offer you any advanced security, it just annoyed some of your customers with older players. So could you please cut this crap and start publishing your titles on HD DVD? There are thousands of people willing to give you money.
*Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD instead of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region coding, AACS not mandatory). Don't give your money to people, who throw your fair-use rights out of the window.
*New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for more MKBv4 titles
*Some minor fixes and improvements
*Updated languages

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. November 2007 @ 15:46

AfterDawn Addict
_
11. November 2007 @ 14:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
humm no email from slysoft yet on this update

Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit

1 product review
_
11. November 2007 @ 14:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Do they send emails on the betas? I don't check my mail very often so I'm not sure.

AfterDawn Addict
_
11. November 2007 @ 16:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sometimes but usually not

Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Mobo/Western Digital Black WD500 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card/CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB DDR3 /Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)/CORSAIR Hydro High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler/3-Asus DRW-24B1ST Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time/OS Windows 10 Pro SP1 64-bit

1 product review
_
11. November 2007 @ 16:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've never paid any attention to the updates, when I need one I just grab it. I'll have to start paying closer attention to see if they do indeed email updates for the beta releases.

zebadee
_
11. November 2007 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AnyDVD 6.1.9.7 beta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6197.exe

6.1.9.7 2007 11 11
New (Blu-ray): AnyDVD ripper copies BD+ titles
New (Blu-ray): Removed "BD+ not supported" warning, as all available BD+
titles can be copied with AnyDVD ripper, or can be watched on HTPC without
HDCP using PowerDVD 3104 and AnyDVD. Reports indicate, that burned BD+
titles work on PS3 and standalone players as well.
Note to Twentieth Century Fox: As you can see, BD+ didn't offer you
any advanced security, it just annoyed some of your customers with older
players. So could you please cut this crap and start publishing your titles
on HD DVD? There are thousands of people willing to give you money. :-)
Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD instead
of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region coding,
AACS not mandatory). Don't give your money to people, who throw your fair-use
rights out of the window.
New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for more MKBv4 titles
Some minor fixes and improvements
Updated languages

Edit: Supports 15 new MKBv4 titles

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. November 2007 @ 17:43

1 product review
_
11. November 2007 @ 17:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks Zeb

Quote:
Note to Twentieth Century Fox: As you can see, BD+ didn't offer you
any advanced security, it just annoyed some of your customers with older
players. So could you please cut this crap and start publishing your titles
on HD DVD? There are thousands of people willing to give you money. :-)
Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD instead
of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region coding,
AACS not mandatory). Don't give your money to people, who throw your fair-use
rights out of the window.
Very nice disclaimer...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. November 2007 @ 17:45

AfterDawn Addict
_
11. November 2007 @ 19:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol Sony blows!!

1 product review
_
11. November 2007 @ 19:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They suck too :P

3 product reviews
_
11. November 2007 @ 20:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
Do they send emails on the betas? I don't check my mail very often so I'm not sure.

Nope, Slysoft does not send out emails about updates untill they are an "Official Update". They never send emails out about "Beta" releases.

Use The Best Media for The Best Burns! TYs, Verbs,(Made in Taiwan) Sony MIJs (YUDEN000 T02), Sony Made in Taiwan DVD+R 16x, Maxell MIJ, RITEK G05.
zebadee
_
20. November 2007 @ 01:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AnyDVD (HD) 6.2.0.0 beta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6200.exe

6.2.0.0 2007 11 19
- New: Installer now terminates processes using ElbyCDIO
- New: Added LBA to dirlist.txt for debugging
- New (DVD): Added more debugging information of AI Scanner
- Change (DVD): If logging is enabled, AI Scanner is set to "Deep Scan"
for better debugging
- Fix (DVD): CSS and APS problem with certain discs,
e.g. "Hairspay", US
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner could cause a "CloneSpec 0" error with Alpha-DVD
protected discs, e.g. "Mr. & Mrs Smith", Germany
- Updated languages

getanacct
_
20. November 2007 @ 22:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
getanacct
_
20. November 2007 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
More info:

6.2.0.1 2007 11 20
- Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD
instead of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region
coding, AACS not mandatory, no BD+). Don't give your money to people,
who throw your fair-use rights out of the window.
- New: Installer now terminates processes using ElbyCDIO
- New: Added LBA to dirlist.txt for debugging
- New: Added PowerDVD version information to AnyDVD_Info file
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for all MKBv4 titles
- New (Blu-ray): Workaround, so PowerDVD Ultra continues to play, if
AnyDVD is enabled
- New (Blu-ray): AnyDVD ripper copies BD+ titles
- New (Blu-ray): Removed "BD+ not supported" warning, as all available BD+
titles can be copied with AnyDVD ripper, or can be watched on HTPC without
HDCP using PowerDVD 3104 and AnyDVD.
- New (DVD): Improved Layer break removal in AnyDVD ripper
- New (DVD): Added more debugging information of AI Scanner
- Change (DVD): If logging is enabled, AI Scanner is set to "Deep Scan"
for better debugging
- Fix (DVD): CSS and APS problem with certain discs,
e.g. "Hairspray", US
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner could cause a "CloneSpec 0" error with Alpha-DVD
protected discs, e.g. "Mr. & Mrs Smith", Germany
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper estimated wrong output size with FluxDVD protected
DVDs, e.g. "Curse of the Golden Flower", UK
- Changelog merged with beta versions
- Updated languages

click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6201.exe
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. November 2007 @ 03:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
fast update also, gotta love that

it gets though hairspray fine with this update

zebadee
_
22. November 2007 @ 15:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AnyDVD (HD) 6.2.0.2 beta

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6202.exe

6.2.0.2 2007 11 21
- Fix (HD DVD): Black screen with re-release of "Planet Earth" series.
- Fix (DVD): Although CloneDVD2 worked with "Hairspray" (US), AnyDVD
ripper aborted with a "VobSet 1" error. This is fixed now.

AfterDawn Addict
_
22. November 2007 @ 19:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
great that the anydvd ripper works for this title now

zebadee
_
30. November 2007 @ 14:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anydvd (HD) 6.3.0.0 released

6.3.0.0 2007 11 30
- New (DVD): Some discs are mastered incorrectly and have invalid file
sizes. AnyDVD now corrects the file sizes in the VIDEO_TS directory.
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection as found on
"This is England" (R2, UK)
- Change (DVD): Default AI Scanner level is now "thorough", as some
discs did not work correctly with the previous default setting.
- Fix (HD DVD): Black screen with re-release of "Planet Earth" series.
- Fix (DVD): CSS decryption problems with some protected discs on
region code mismatch
- Fix (DVD): Although CloneDVD2 worked with "Hairspray" (US), AnyDVD
ripper aborted with a "VobSet 1" error. This is fixed now.
- Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6300.exe

1 product review
_
30. November 2007 @ 16:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks Zeb/Slysoft

AfterDawn Addict
_
1. December 2007 @ 02:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
with this version I'm doing a clean reinstall of both programs clonedvd 2 + anydvd. I do it about once a month

AfterDawn Addict
_
1. December 2007 @ 11:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok guys if you have updated AnyDVD to 6300, then you will have noticed that after Dec 31, $ly$oft will only be accepting Euro's for payment on their $oftware. If you want their products, they are on sale (christmas -code word) now, but conversion to Euros will not be cheap in Jan.!!

$ly$oft: Greedy Ba$tard$.

zebadee
_
5. December 2007 @ 16:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 Beta Released

6.3.0.1 2007 12 05 (Beta)

- New (DVD): AI Scanner improved, works much better now
- Fix ( HD DVD & Blu-ray): Black screen with re-release of "Prison Break"
- Fix (DVD): CloneMap 2 error with some discs
(e.g., "Squid and the Whale", US)
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner accidently removed a title set from "8 Below",
R2, Japan
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6301.exe

AfterDawn Addict
_
6. December 2007 @ 02:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks, I always wait till the offical release though

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
6. December 2007 @ 12:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No betas for me, I'll wait till the real thing too. 6300 did all the ones I got this week anyway.

afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > copy dvd to dvdr > slysoft official/beta release thread (post updates here)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork