User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 01:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > resource center > cd.covers cc (solved)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
cd.covers cc (Solved)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sweet57
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. December 2007 @ 09:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have been unable to access cd.covers since 12/14/07 with internet explorer browser. I get the internet browser can't display the page. Is the site down or is my browser.

Sweet57
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
25. December 2007 @ 23:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just logged on to cdcovers.cc No prob. I think u r being blocked
Hit the following link for some help

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/604001

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

sweet57
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
26. December 2007 @ 17:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the reply. I talked with my ISP provider and they said there was a problem and would resove it. So I don't know what happened but I'm back in now.

Thanks again sweetman
Kev96
_
3. February 2008 @ 19:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just in case it doesn't work again try using firefox. On the page itself it says "This page is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox" and it shows a picture of the firefox fox eating the internet explorer's big E.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
22. February 2008 @ 03:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sweet57:
Thanks for the reply. I talked with my ISP provider and they said there was a problem and would resove it. So I don't know what happened but I'm back in now.

Thanks again sweetman

Sorry for responding so late, but lost your thread.
You are welcome sweetman!

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > resource center > cd.covers cc (solved)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork