User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 18:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > sirius hits 8.3 million subscribers in 2007
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Sirius hits 8.3 million subscribers in 2007
  Jump to:

The following comments relate to this news article:

Sirius hits 8.3 million subscribers in 2007

article published on 4 January, 2008

Sirius Satellite Radio managed to hit a previously set target by growing its base of subscribers to 8.3 million before the end of 2007. This represents a 38% increase in overall subscribers. In a statement, Sirius said it added 2.3 million net subscribers in the year, making it the highest number of gross subscriber additions in the entire history of the company. "Based upon preliminary ... [ read the full article ]

Please read the original article before posting your comments.
Posted Message
b18bek9

1 product review
_
5. January 2008 @ 00:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Cant help but love the channels on sirius....not a xm fan but with the sports packages cant wait to see them merge. Howard stern rulez tooo...and the bubba army lol......
AfterDawn Addict

6 product reviews
_
7. January 2008 @ 05:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am glad to hear this great news. Good job and keep up the good work.
_
7. January 2008 @ 06:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
All I asked for Christmas was for the merger to go through so I can get out of the freaking stock market but it's getting to be a joke at this point.

Howard 100-101 is always playing in my household :)

Howard+Scottie+Bubba = Hey now Shake it up McGillicutty

No time for Leap frog!!!
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
7. January 2008 @ 09:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Great news there. Can't go wrong by owning the gamut of satellite radio. :)
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > news comments > sirius hits 8.3 million subscribers in 2007

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork