User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > a band that deserves radio airplay!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
a band that deserves radio airplay!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
meeeeep
Suspended permanently
_
16. January 2008 @ 14:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Black Summer Crush is one of those bands who music deserves airplay. The songs that radio plays all of the time are being played out and it they took some time to research about other artist they would have more and in some cases better kind of music to serve to the people. Check out Black Summer Crush's music on their myspace page.
bedshaped
_
27. February 2008 @ 14:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's crazy because I was actually at a show and they were there! I love them.. they have this energy vibe about them that just fills the room. It's amazing. My favorite song has to be "I Want More" I think they're going to be heading out to the House of Blues in Anaheim in March.. and I'm thinkin bout heading there too.
meeeeep
Suspended permanently
_
28. February 2008 @ 01:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That is great! I hope that you enjoy the show because I wish I was going. Black Summer Crush are on their way to the top and I they become as successful as any of those other bands out there who are big like Greenday.
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > a band that deserves radio airplay!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork