User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 07:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > home theater pc sticky threads
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Home Theater PC Sticky Threads
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Staff Member

2 product reviews
_
15. February 2008 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There will be a number of sticky threads added to the HTPC forum in the near future. This is a master thread for suggestions, criticism, or general discussion of these stickies. I'd like to get as much input from Afterdawn members as possible because HTPCs cover a broad spectrum of hardware and software (and media).

To get things started I've started a general HTPC FAQ. If you have suggestions for it, or anything else you'd like to see added let me know here.

Rich Fiscus
@Vurbal on Twitter
AfterDawn Staff Writer
baedaebok
_
7. July 2010 @ 02:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is it possible to connect a cable (that is used to receive a TV cable signal from outside home) to a LCD screen (that's normally used for a PC)? Does it need to go through a box or something?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this. Please direct me to the correct forum.

BDB
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
7. July 2010 @ 10:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
prob be better asking in link HERE
as far as i know tv cable to pc screen no
also could depend on lcd screen type, unless it has cable input at back of screen
but it could be possible to connect a "certin box" to screen with tv cable going to box and scart going from box to lcd

ALL INFO FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

HOOTER007
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > home theater pc sticky threads

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork