User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 19:51
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > the people's party!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
the People's Party!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
TRock67
_
19. March 2008 @ 17:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dude! The People?s Party totally created a new genre, ?Hippie Hop?, they?re sound is awesome! Very funk rock mixed with some hip hop. I hear that they?re traveling around the US in their trailer and parking it at some random location, playing for all to see, that?s pretty rad! Check out their grooves at www.myspace.com/thepeoplesparty

Pat W.
Imagine86
_
12. June 2008 @ 16:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh I really like them!
Funky/rock/indie music.. really good. Never heard anything like them!
tlock
_
18. June 2008 @ 18:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The People?s Party are awesome. I really dig their beliefs about increasing the peace and protesting against the war. They go around a bus that transforms into a stage, I think that?s really creative to get their voices heard.
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > the people's party!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork