User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 01:45
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > best avril lavigne song?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Best Avril Lavigne song?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
nick_2793
_
4. May 2008 @ 02:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What is the best song that avril has ever made?
Advertisement
_
__
muchojack
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
30. July 2008 @ 12:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
girlfriend
Music13
_
2. September 2008 @ 19:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"I'm With You." I love her yoddle. I think that's how you spell that lol.
_
3. September 2008 @ 02:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sk8rboi
Dragula96
Suspended permanently
_
4. September 2008 @ 16:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Lmfao, they ALL suck!
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
13. September 2008 @ 19:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Probably girlfriend, I'm not a big fan myself, but I wouldn't go as far as to say they all suck.

Afterdawn Addict // Silent PC enthusiast // PC Build advisor // LANGamer Alias:Ratmanscoop
PC Specs page -- http://my.afterdawn.com/sammorris/blog_entry.cfm/11247
updated 10-Dec-13
_
14. September 2008 @ 08:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My daughter loves Avril. We went to see her in concert in Dublin earlier this year. I'm not a big fan myself, but i have to say the concert was great! :)

Best song is Things I'll Never Say or Losing Grip or Sk8er Boi or My Happy Ending or Unwanted or When You're Gone or Daydream or Runaway

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. September 2008 @ 08:32

sKrEwZ
_
22. September 2008 @ 11:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Personally the only redeeming thing about Avril is she doesn't play the pop-star-princess role like so many others do. Like Spears, Aguilra, etc.

Some assembly required.
_
23. September 2008 @ 10:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I like Avril, she's definitely much better than Britney! Or Amy Winehouse! LOL!!!

Best song, in my opinion, is Sk8er Boi.
Icanbe
_
23. September 2008 @ 21:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My vote would be for "I'm With You" From her first cd.

20 Years ago I saw you yesterday, Youre looking at the picture now.
We Are, What We Are - Sepultura
Say what you want, Time will always tell the truth.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
24. September 2008 @ 12:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Avril Lavigne... She's a really good singer and I was at one of her concerts and I don't know if I can choose between her songs...

Lol I'll choose one from each album and a b-side. Lol.

Things I'll Never Say / Sk8er Boi / Anything But Ordinary

My Happy Ending / Nobody's Home

I Can Do Better / When You're Gone / Everything Back But You

Daydream / Get Over It / I Don't Give A Damn (explicit)/ Alone / I Will Be / Make Up / Not The Only One

Wow looks like I couldn't just choose a few... lol
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > feedback to artists > best avril lavigne song?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork