User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:54
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > small changes to the forum engine
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Small changes to the forum engine
  Jump to:

Posted Message
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
9. May 2008 @ 07:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Made couple of cosmetic changes to our discussion forums today:

-now the "crumbtrail" is visible also at the bottom of the page

-now the threads that have more than one page, will also include "next" and "previous" buttons to ease the navigation

-now admins and mods can add "sticky notes" to specific discussion threads. This will be done only in very, very specific threads where certain further instruction related to posting new messages to the thread, etc is needed.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
Advertisement
_
__
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
9. May 2008 @ 08:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Excellent.. and fast work too.

I must say I'm impressed with the overall improvements to the appearance and functionality of the site recently.
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
9. May 2008 @ 15:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Many thanks Boss !!

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

1 product review
_
10. May 2008 @ 03:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Keep up the good work fellers.

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
11. May 2008 @ 17:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sry for the noob question. but what is "crumbtrail"?

1 product review
_
11. May 2008 @ 19:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the crumbtrail.....afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > small changes to the forum engine

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. May 2008 @ 19:43

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
11. May 2008 @ 19:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ah... i see . Thx locoeng

Advertisement
_
__

_

1 product review
_
11. May 2008 @ 21:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
teach and learn

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > small changes to the forum engine

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork