User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 03:00
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > need a publisher for my songs!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Need a publisher for my songs!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
etika8811
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. May 2008 @ 07:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi everyone, I love writing songs and I have various songs of different genres....How do I get hold of producers to publish my songs and most important how do I approach them. I do need the contact details of many of them so that I can approach them at large. I know that this is not easy ?but I do have confidence in my lyrics and know that they have a chance.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 product review
_
20. May 2008 @ 10:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
teleported to relevant forum.

shesha77
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
21. May 2008 @ 00:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is very good that you do have confidence in your lyrics but getting the initial start is the main matter. It would be better to approach a few well known publishers who have the repute of giving breaks to newbie?s. As there are many people coming up in your line you really need to get an edge out of them and I believe that VmusicBook will be a suitable option for you to get started as it houses the contact names, Addresses, Phone #'s, Fax #'s, Emails, and Websites of the needed persons and also provides strategies for getting started in this line.

All the Best!!!
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > suggestions, ideas & feedback > need a publisher for my songs!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork