User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > resource center > multi-rar downloads
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Multi-RAR downloads
  Jump to:

Posted Message
SPARKRL
_
17. June 2008 @ 19:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
THE PROBLEM : When I'm downloading a large file (like a movie or something), I have to copy & past every address for
winrar. Is the a program or secret never been heard of idea that someone in eitherland knows that will allow a poor simple dl'er like myself attach several address' and be able to walk away for awhile.

THE SOLUTION: uhhh..........o that's right, it's on you now. thanx
Advertisement
_
__
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
19. June 2008 @ 18:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm confused... you don't download with winrar.
SPARKRL
_
20. June 2008 @ 17:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry about that. I dl with winrar. Hoping to find a faster and simpler method or program to dl several attachments without doing the copy and past repeatedly. thanx
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
20. June 2008 @ 23:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Still not getting you.. but I know what you ware wanting to do. Unfortunately if the files you are downloading are individuals each in a seperate location you have no option but to click each one individually.. or with some browsers right click and "save target as" ;)
SPARKRL
_
21. June 2008 @ 05:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanx. will try it
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
7. February 2009 @ 08:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how in the world did you make sense of this? i read it twice and i still dont understand it.
Advertisement
_
__

_
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
7. February 2009 @ 15:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah.. but I think we got there after getting the OP to look at what was happening .. and that's what M$ and co don't want users to do isn't it.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > resource center > multi-rar downloads

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork