User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 13:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > resource center > windows xp bootable disk help please
Show topics

Forums
Forums

windows xp bootable disk help please
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gumball82
_
12. July 2008 @ 23:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a windows xp media center edition and when i tried to turn it on the other day it says ntldr missing press ctrl alt del to restart so i went to recovery mode so i could maybe fix the problem and it says please insert system restore cd/dvd #1. i dont have one so that creates a problem for me. if you can help by walking me through this or just sending me a link to download this dam disc it would be much appreciated.
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
13. July 2008 @ 10:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You should be able to find what you seek in "the usual places" Asking for links to that sort of content is against the rules so we can't link you up **cough cough piratebay cough cough**
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > resource center > windows xp bootable disk help please

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork