User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 13:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > starting internet band
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Starting Internet Band
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ekid203
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. July 2008 @ 07:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey i see alot of people on here want to start bands and joins bands but live miles away. Well the second best thing would be to start a internet band. I would do the producing and a little song writing. Im looking for anyone really. My style is sorta of like N.E.R.D i didnt try to copy them it just came out like that. I will send you the link to my music page so you can listen to some things ive created. Singers/Screamers or Rappers welcome and if you play anything you are welcome too. Leave me a line.

Ekid
Advertisement
_
__
JessAmber
_
11. August 2008 @ 03:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm interested. I have a couple of questions. What ages are you looking for? I'm 18, a female vocalist. And what kind of music are we talking here? I'm wanting to get something started along the lines of like a pop/rock kind of thing. email me @ ***email removed by loco***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. September 2008 @ 17:04

1 product review
_
14. September 2008 @ 17:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Email removed per forum rules.

mikeyboy2
_
14. September 2008 @ 23:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey ekid I am a drummer and would be interested in doing something. I don't know how I am supposed to contact you without any information but thats fine...
ekid203
_
15. September 2008 @ 03:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ill send send you some info about it in a private message

Ekid

1 product review
_
15. September 2008 @ 07:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ekid203:
Ill send send you some info about it in a private message
That's how you get the personal information out, glad you figured it out.

_
30. July 2009 @ 23:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey i wouldn't mind doing something like this, im a 17year old male that has had over 5 years of guitar experience, use to have my own band that played at Tequila Willies Bar, perferably acoustics guitar/songs. if this sounds good enough, give me a little bit of info. and music styles your looking into and we can work something out hopefully -thanks

PSP-5.00m33-6
XBOX360-Lite-on iXtreme v1.6
sparkman0
_
26. September 2009 @ 02:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'll lay some vocals. Hit me up and send me some tracks.

William
Advertisement
_
__

_
joebrutal
_
13. December 2009 @ 08:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey my name is joe, and u just made my day.. me too i didn't find any local bands and i wanted to start an internet band but u did it first and i see that lots of ppl liked it so as me,, anyway i am 12 years old only but i ma a great brutal vocalist and i hope there is someone interested in bands like lamb of god

ONE OF A KIND ORIGINAL SCREAMS
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > band looking for an artist > starting internet band

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork