User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 00:19
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > how i extract photos from a webpages
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How I extract Photos from a Webpages
  Jump to:

Posted Message
pedrojuan
_
13. July 2008 @ 20:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How I extract Photos from a Webpages
Advertisement
_
__
Vulcan94
_
14. July 2008 @ 16:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Put your cursor on the picture you want to save and right-click then select "Save Image as". If when you right click a warning pops up that says "Right click Disabled" or something to that effect, disable Java and Javascript. Then try right clicking again.

Vulcan94
pedrojuan
_
14. July 2008 @ 19:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The right click doesn't work and no text is display.

Thanks

11 product reviews
_
16. July 2008 @ 12:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Some websites disable the "Right Click" feature. But, you could use a screen capture program.

Know how to drive a person CRAZY? <<Click Here>>
Advertisement
_
__

_
ulricburk
_
23. November 2008 @ 01:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dear Pedrojuan.

It's MUCH easier than that - and you'll kick yourself when I tell you! You can just drag'n'drop the pictures from the webpage to the desktop, if you're using Windows XP!! Just click on the picture with the left button - if it's a link, that doesn't matter as long as you keep the button pressed in - and roll the mouse pointer, which will now be a circle with a diagonal bar through it, onto the desktop. Then release the button.

The picture will appear on the desktop! No screen capture or any other kind of program required.

ulricburk
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > how i extract photos from a webpages

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork