afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > hddvds - 2/$10
Show topics

Forums
Forums
HDDVDs - 2/$10
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
22. July 2008 @ 20:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Attention fellow CANADIAN Afterdawners, at my local Walmart the just set out a large bin of several HDDVD titles, all 2/$10... really they are $5 ea.

Some titles that I can remember off the top of my head are;

All Harry Potters
Unforgiven
Christmas Vacation
Both versions of Troy
Swordfish
Under Seige 2
Happy Feet
Terminator 3
We are Marshall
and maybe about 10 more titles.
Advertisement
_
__
dhanjit
Suspended permanently
_
24. July 2008 @ 08:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i m looking for Infidility. Our company Spam profides services for Instant movies through http://www.i'manidiot.com. edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. August 2008 @ 16:12

goodswipe
Suspended permanently
_
24. July 2008 @ 10:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Icanbe, if you see this thread, I want you to get me as many HD DVDs as possible and then mail them to me.
Icanbe
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
24. July 2008 @ 12:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Will do, you pay the shipping though.

20 Years ago I saw you yesterday, Youre looking at the picture now.
We Are, What We Are - Sepultura
Say what you want, Time will always tell the truth.
_
24. July 2008 @ 12:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Goody, if you hear a truck backing up to your door, it'll be the pallets of dvd's from Icabe!!

goodswipe
Suspended permanently
_
24. July 2008 @ 14:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hell yea, that's what I'm talking about! Can't find any deals like this here in the states - that I know of??
Icanbe
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
24. July 2008 @ 16:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was at BestBuy last week and of couse I was looking through the HD-DvD section, I swear it's getting bigger. It used to be 2 racks wide, now it's 4 wide. Mind you prices aren't as good as Walmart, but 7.99-12.99/ea is still a sweet deal.
One thing that does piss me off is, there are still alot on movies with a 26.99-31.99 price tag on them, Good luck selling those.

20 Years ago I saw you yesterday, Youre looking at the picture now.
We Are, What We Are - Sepultura
Say what you want, Time will always tell the truth.
Advertisement
_
__

_
Heroes12
Suspended permanently
_
30. October 2008 @ 02:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There are so many gas cookers in the amazon jungle, obvious fire!! We can cook by microwave and induction cooker, say nothing of the future. So I think this point is unreasonable. MORE INFORMATION ON THE TV..
I Am completely hatstand by the way.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. October 2008 @ 18:10

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > hddvds - 2/$10

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork