User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 02:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > artist looking for a band > nj- amatuer singer/guitar looking to get a band together
Show topics

Forums
Forums
NJ- Amatuer singer/guitar looking to get a band together
  Jump to:

Posted Message
xtcis4me
_
29. January 2004 @ 09:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am a 26yr old male from Bergen County, NJ. In my life I have played the sax and the drums. About 2 yrs ago I began teaching myself to play the guitar and more recently the keyboard. My musical influences are very diverse from pink floyd and the doors to groups like Dave Matthews Band and David Gray. I also enjoy the likes of Disturbed, Tool (or a perfect circle), and Godsmack. I also have a softer side to the likes of Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett. I don't really care what we play just as long as I am playing something. Also, please note that if you don't like to drink alcohol don't bother responding. BEER IS OUR FRIEND!
afterdawn.com > forums > mp3lizard.com bands > artist looking for a band > nj- amatuer singer/guitar looking to get a band together

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork