User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 03:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > usenet newsgroups - help, how-tos and discussion > newsgroup - pal games only?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Newsgroup - PAL games only?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
RoTF
_
5. August 2008 @ 21:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've recently joined the usenet community.. still getting used to it, but I like it already
anyways, one thing that I noted is that whenever I search a game, the majority of the results are PAL or European versions of the game...
I'm using binsearch to get the NZBs...
is it the same to everyone or am I doing something wrong?
CF01
_
6. August 2008 @ 01:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry i cannont answer ur question but i have a question that is related to yours,ive read afterdawns definiton of pal and im assuming that means you can not play those on american systems and also what is multi5 i could not find a definition for this
RoTF
_
6. August 2008 @ 14:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you are correct, you can't play a pal game on an ntsc (usa) console, unless you had it modded (like wii with a wiikey or d2ckey chip)
I can region overrides with my chip, but I'm kinda afraid of activating a system update and brick my console, I know there are ways to avoid this, but I guess I'm lazy...
multi5 I believe are one layered dvds (the 4 dot something gigabytes one), I just don't know why only pal games have this on their description...

anyway, no one for my newsgroup question?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. August 2008 @ 14:54

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
10. August 2008 @ 14:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. August 2008 @ 14:20

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > usenet newsgroups - help, how-tos and discussion > newsgroup - pal games only?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork