Show topics

Forums
Forums
Any 2-gig cd-rs
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Staff Member
_
31. August 2002 @ 20:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You here it all the time from people telling you about their 2-gig cd-rs and how they don't need 2-3 disks to backup their dvds, however no-one ever has them when you ask for them or no shops have ever sold them in my area. I was wondering is their any brand that sell real 2gig disks on the net or do they even exist. If you've ever used them what brand do you recommend + what software would you require to use them?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. January 2003 @ 17:34

cd-rw.org

4 product reviews
_
1. September 2002 @ 04:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
These new "high desnsity" or "double density" CD burnfing methods require a special drive, and are incompatible with regular drives. I beleice Sony has the 1.3gb disc that requires special CD media also, and if I remember correctly Sanyo is releasing a "high density" mode that uses regular CD-Rs.

The old school is back. All hail the new http://BitBurners.com !
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > cd-r(w) media > any 2-gig cd-rs

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork