User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > digital video discussion for linux users > dvdfab hd and wine
Show topics

Forums
Forums

DVdFab HD and wine
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
15. August 2008 @ 06:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Has anyone managed to get DVDfab working well under wine? I can get the free version to rip fine, but I can't change any of the setting such as path player in the menus due to some bug. I also tried registering the free version, but there in another bug that doesn't allow that either (I read some other people having the same problem with registering). Perhaps a different version of wine is giving other people better results. I'm using 9.56 at the moment--let me know what your using and what your results have been.
_
15. August 2008 @ 06:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here you go, see of this helps some - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/577822

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
_
15. August 2008 @ 07:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey Creaky, thanks for the link. I checked out the thread but it seems to be a little to old to help. Did you want me to revive it or am I ok here?
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
15. August 2008 @ 12:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You would be better off reviving it purely as wolfmanz is the one who would be better to comment on this for you

edit- nice one,i see you've added to the other link. I'll close this one then.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 15. August 2008 @ 18:32

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > digital video discussion for linux users > dvdfab hd and wine

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork