User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 17:10
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital video discussion for mac users > mactheripper rips parts of the dvd in another language
Show topics

Forums
Forums
MacTheRipper rips parts of the DVD in another language
  Jump to:

Posted Message
bigdoogle
_
20. August 2008 @ 02:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am brand new to MTR and I am having a little trouble...I am ripping season one of Entourage onto my computer and trying to watch it using the VLC program...well i watched half of the first episode on VLC with no prob and when i went to watch the second part it was in french or something...i tried it again a few times but cant figure out what im doing wrong...any and all help is greatly appreciated
david456
_
23. August 2008 @ 18:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, bd:

Use Apple's DVD Player to play the VIDEO_TS folder on your hard drive.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > digital video discussion for mac users > mactheripper rips parts of the dvd in another language

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork