User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:43
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > new group launched
Show topics

Forums
Forums

New group launched
  Jump to:

Posted Message
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
4. September 2002 @ 06:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
All news and announcements that relate to our discussion forums ONLY, will be posted to this forum. So, if you're interested what the heck is going on in forums (like new features added to the forum software, etc), you can find it from here.

Btw. The forum software is 100% built by me -- this means it lacks tons of features you can find from commercial discussion boards, but it also means that we have full flexibility to add new features and most important, to integrate the forums into rest of our site tightly.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
theridges
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
30. June 2006 @ 00:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright sounds great......

7 product reviews
_
30. June 2006 @ 02:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sounds pretty old too :)

dRD: 4. September 2002
theridges: 30. June 2006

:) many, many years... old thread :)

EDIT: and because replying to that thread is unnecessary nowadays, I'll close that.. otherwise this will be offtopic, too much offtopic I think if ppl start replying to this thread :)

EDIT: typo :P novadays -> nowadays

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. June 2006 @ 02:58

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > new group launched

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork