User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 05:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > download youtube video
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Download YouTube Video
  Jump to:

Posted Message
pedrojuan
_
2. November 2008 @ 17:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How Can I Download You Tube Video?

Thanks
Advertisement
_
__
Peshtigo
_
2. November 2008 @ 21:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by pedrojuan:
How Can I Download You Tube Video?

Thanks
Try this:

http://www.download.com/YouTube-Download...cdlPid=10801797
yasaki
Suspended permanently
_
6. November 2008 @ 04:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There are two free ways.
You can download it on line via uncooked SPAM
But this one sometimes doesn't work well.

Another one is a program called SPAM.
This one looks more stable and safe.

Enjoy!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. November 2008 @ 06:16

amaze122
_
8. November 2008 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I use realplay.exe to download not only YouTube, but Most videos that I find on the Internet. While you are viewing the video, an invitational prompt appears in the upper right hand corner of the video saying something like "download this video". Click on this, and the files are saved in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer Downloads. At least they are on My computer. The only ones that I have a problem with are Yahoo Music Videos (Used to be Launch.com) and some other sites that have a safeguard preventing you from downloading their content.
ulricburk
_
23. November 2008 @ 00:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Dear Friend.

The prob. with the RealPlayer method is it is s l o w!! If you're using Firefox, download Video Helper. When you're on You Tube, you'll see the Video Helper symbol (looks a bit like a bunch of cherries) going round in full colour, as opposed to staying still in grey. Click on the little arrowhead beside the sign and click on the name/long number that pops up. That will save the video, in FLV format (easily convertible)

ulricburk
CheskaD
Suspended permanently
_
11. February 2009 @ 22:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. February 2009 @ 12:41

varnull
Suspended permanently
_
14. February 2009 @ 22:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what a load of spam.. use firefox.. watch the film, find the firefox cache folder.. see all those files with long numbers and no extensions?.. look for time and date created and usually about 10 megs, and there will be your video.. rename it whatever.flv and vlc will play it. how easy is that?
no addons, no spyware apps.. no messing about.. ff caches he video locally EVERY time without fail.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. February 2009 @ 22:56

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
14. February 2009 @ 23:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Jan, these dweebs want something much more complicated, time consuming, requiring a major expensive software purchase and an ancient prehistorical rite involving setting one's privates on fire with flaming alcoholic beverages. This method is foolproof and way too easy. Thanks anyway, you just made my kid's day with that one.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. February 2009 @ 23:14

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > download youtube video

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork