User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 18:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > my brother is in army—having a very dull life~~ (solved)
Show topics

Forums
Forums

My brother is in army—having a very dull life~~ (Solved)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
lonelysha
_
29. November 2008 @ 01:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
My brother is in army?having a very dull life. He likes watching Stargate SG-1. So he asked me to send him the item. But I?m really a little busy. I have to ask for help here to know that whether there is a dvd sales web which can send the item directly to my brother? I heard of dvdsetpro. Is it OK?

Kate
Advertisement
_
__
_
29. November 2008 @ 02:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Kate, try these people. I have gotten some good buys from them :)
Wish your brother well !

http://www.deepdiscount.com/

Jo

Life is Grand !

lonelysha
_
29. November 2008 @ 03:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thank you so much,it seems a good place,buy my friend told me the dvdsetpro he has bought also,and the quality is very good...can you plz take a look at that site and make some comparation..?

Kate
lonelysha
_
1. December 2008 @ 20:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey,I just want to say I have bought the dvd set on "*removed*",I am waiting for the dvds arrive.hope all is well.
Kate:)

*removed*

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. December 2008 @ 07:44

Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
1. December 2008 @ 22:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thier prices seem good, but their postage on their set seems steep,IMHO

"The flimsier the product,the higher the price"
Ferengi 82nd rule of aqusition

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > ratdvd discussion, help and suggestions > my brother is in army—having a very dull life~~ (solved)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork