Show topics

Forums
Forums
Join 2 dvd's in one
  Jump to:

Posted Message
shankly
_
29. November 2008 @ 15:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello sorry if this is not the place, I have a 2 disc football DVD and I want to join them in one dual layer media, please which is the best one, if possible that the DVD will became a one chapter, no menus in start and so one, please help and many thanks
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. November 2008 @ 17:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try using DVD Shrink in the re-author mode.
If everything about the two videos are the same, you can use this method:
http://all-star-computers.net/dvd2dvdr/joinclip.html

99% of all problems are between the computer and the chair.
shankly
_
29. November 2008 @ 18:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dialysis1:
Try using DVD Shrink in the re-author mode.
If everything about the two videos are the same, you can use this method:
http://all-star-computers.net/dvd2dvdr/joinclip.html

hi i used dvd shrink allready but instead of dvd 9 it comes to a dvd 5,i had re-authored the two discs but it came as a dvd 5,did i made something wrong?
in disc 1 i have:-

Video_TS
Video_TS
Vts_01_0
Vts_01_0
Vts_01_1
Vts_01_2
Vts_01_3
Vts_01_3

in disc 2 i have:-

Video_TS
Video_TS
Vts_01_0
Vts_01_0
Vts_01_1
Vts_01_2
Vts_01_3
Vts_01_3
shankly
_
29. November 2008 @ 18:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry vts_01_3 and vts_01_4
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. November 2008 @ 19:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You have to change Shrink's settings to a DVD-9.
You can always download the trial version ov DVDFab Platinum and use the merge feature to do the same.

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
30. November 2008 @ 01:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just to illustrate what Dialysis advised:

Piss me off, and I Will ignore You!
shankly
_
30. November 2008 @ 17:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes now is ok,it comes a 7.88 whole file,now should i use nero or what,and is it comeing as a whole ?
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. November 2008 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Go and burn.
You can now use Nero or ImgBurn.

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
30. November 2008 @ 17:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The DVD comes out as one movie, continuous play.
I'd use Imgburn to burn a DL disc.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=4643

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. November 2008 @ 17:58

shankly
_
30. November 2008 @ 18:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks m8,i thought i had an empty media,it's full with a game ,i buy 1 tomorrow and i'll burn it

i cant find the download link as it is freeware
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
30. November 2008 @ 18:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by shankly:

i cant find the download link as it is freeware
Download what, ImgBurn ? Just click on it...

shankly
_
30. November 2008 @ 18:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks m8,got it but i need to read properly what i should do to burn my dl disc
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
30. November 2008 @ 19:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Follow the guide in the link in my previous post...

shankly
_
30. November 2008 @ 19:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks i'll look to it

:)
AfterDawn Addict
_
16. April 2009 @ 21:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is the DVD2One forum. DVD2One's join mode allows you a few ways to join/merge. No other app is needed.

Looking for a new burner? Check here.
http://www.cdfreaks.com/reviews/
The reviews also help to determine which media gives the best results.
catus2
Suspended permanently
_
25. May 2009 @ 23:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am very pleased with the thought and don?t feel like adding anything in it. It?s a perfect answer
Find Idiot edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. May 2009 @ 12:46

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
26. May 2009 @ 08:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
catus2 ,
You seem to have fallen out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down;all foam, no beer, Go away.
Reported.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. May 2009 @ 08:04

ddp
_
26. May 2009 @ 12:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
catus2, lightning struck!! posts edited.
mfurqan
Suspended permanently
_
28. June 2009 @ 07:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks m8,i thought i had an empty media,it's full with a game ,i buy 1 tomorrow and i'll burn it

i cant find the download link as it is freeware.

ddp
_
28. June 2009 @ 13:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mfurqan, lightning struck!!!
varnull
Suspended permanently
_
28. June 2009 @ 17:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

pic by my friend Rainbird
_
29. June 2009 @ 01:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
3:30 in the morning, not a soul in sight,

City's looking like a ghost town, on a moonlit summer's night.......

Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
29. June 2009 @ 13:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
awe you poor boy. HA HA!!!!!!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > join 2 dvd's in one

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork