User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 14:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > universal remote control
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Universal Remote Control
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gilera
_
21. February 2004 @ 03:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have just purchased a Sony RM-VL900 unit which i am delighted with. It is easy to teach it any piece of equipment you have,apart from the hundreds of factory presets.Also easy to configure to switch on and off several units together,ie if you want to play a tape it will turn on VCR,AMP,TV all to right selections and run VCR with a push of a single button. I have replaced a ALL FOR ONE 8 with this unit which i have had for many years. This certainly allows you to put all those other remotes out of sight
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. March 2004 @ 16:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Even better still is the Marantz RC1400 that controls virtually everything and for only £50-£60:

drchips
_
14. March 2004 @ 16:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hiya Oriphus,

Have you got a URL for that bit of kit?

I need one that is programmable (macro functions etc.).

that price looks GOOD!!!

Byeeee....

Life is just more of the same:
gilera
_
15. March 2004 @ 07:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry Oriphus cannot agree with you on price i paid 45 dollars and at present exchange rates thats for nothing. But i guess if you have to pay postage that will push it up a bit.
By the way Drchips it is fully programmable with macro and system control.
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. March 2004 @ 10:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi DrChips, if you are in the uK, which i think you are, here is the cheapest place to get it, though requires phoning and sometimes leaving an answer machine message. It is fully programmable.

http://www.netelectronics.co.uk/marantz_controlunits.htm

Also, if you wish to do it all on line, here is another:
http://www.audiovisiononline.co.uk/erol.html#3551x0&&http%3A%252F%252Fwww.google.co.uk%252Fsearch%3Fhl%3Den%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26q%3Dmarantz+rc1400%26btnG%3DGoogle+Search%26meta%3Dcr%253DcountryUK%257CcountryGB

Both have them in stock right now and will ship in two days.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > universal remote control

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork