User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 12:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > help to convert m2ts to format for standard dvd
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Help to Convert m2ts to format for standard DVD
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sportytou
_
24. March 2009 @ 22:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes, I am a newb...
I have a sony AVCHD camcorder that generates m2ts files.
I wish to make standard dvds from these files but am not sure of two things:

1 Should I convert to smaller size video format for easy of producing and if so what is teh best format to convert to?

2 Should I simply get a DVD producer software to make standard dvds.

I have an old computer AMD dual 3800, 2.5 ram, Nvidia 8600GS video so i want something that is fast and quick to do.

Really really appreciate any advice for simple way to do this and I have no idea as to what is best video format for making a standard DVD that I can play on most computers or dvd layers with decent quality.
Advertisement
_
__
luckyemma
Suspended permanently
_
10. September 2009 @ 04:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Recommend you a software which i am satisfied with--- SPAM Creator. it can Convert various video formats like porridge,soup, MOD, TS MP4, M4V, MPA, MPG, MPEG, ASF, MOV,3GP, 3GP2, FLV, VOB and so on.
the operation step is very easy to follow, what's more they offer detail guide to teach you how to convert your videos

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. September 2009 @ 05:43

greeflvy
Suspended permanently
_
14. October 2009 @ 05:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. October 2009 @ 06:58

palanik
Suspended permanently
_
2. December 2009 @ 08:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. December 2009 @ 08:18

marion123
Suspended permanently
_
16. December 2009 @ 01:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I agree with the above thoughts.

SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. December 2009 @ 06:21

Advertisement
_
__

_
jackwen
Suspended permanently
_
25. December 2009 @ 04:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > hd dvd discussion > help to convert m2ts to format for standard dvd

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork