User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 23:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > cd-r(w) media > how to burn stuffs in cd that will not allow
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to burn stuffs in CD that will not allow
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Suck101
_
4. April 2009 @ 04:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dont no where to post this topic hope am in right place..

How to burn stuffs in CD r/rw.. that will not allow copy and paste after burning. So it is protected i dont need lock but all i want the CD is to be be just for reading no doing copying and pasting ..

thanks
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
4. April 2009 @ 22:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Then where's the problem? If all you're doing is recording to the CD once, you can do it the same way as you do with CD-Rs.

Afterdawn Addict // Silent PC enthusiast // PC Build advisor // LANGamer Alias:Ratmanscoop
PC Specs page -- http://my.afterdawn.com/sammorris/blog_entry.cfm/11247
updated 10-Dec-13
ddp
_
5. April 2009 @ 21:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum
Suck101
_
5. April 2009 @ 21:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
u dint get me , wht am saying ...burn the stuff in cd and disable the features of copy and paste so it protectes ur cd's stuffs from getting stollen and neither it should burn from cd to cd ..
ddp
_
5. April 2009 @ 21:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that won't work as the movie industry have tried that.
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
6. April 2009 @ 07:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not possible. If Hollywood can't do it, the home user certainly can't.

Afterdawn Addict // Silent PC enthusiast // PC Build advisor // LANGamer Alias:Ratmanscoop
PC Specs page -- http://my.afterdawn.com/sammorris/blog_entry.cfm/11247
updated 10-Dec-13
Advertisement
_
__

_
Suck101
_
6. April 2009 @ 11:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks for the info thats correct i guess .
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > cd-r(w) media > how to burn stuffs in cd that will not allow

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork