User User name Password  

Friday 20.9.2024 / 20:19
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > a serious problem of portable mp4 player
Show topics

Forums
Forums
a serious problem of portable mp4 player
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Mathews15
_
15. May 2009 @ 04:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello everyone,I have a serious problem wth my mp4 player.The problem is when I put any music,video or picture it dissapear after some time but it used some space of my mp4 player.Can anyone solve this problem.

Mathews
Mez
AfterDawn Addict
_
20. May 2009 @ 09:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No! I would not concider that a serious problem. When it stops working THAT is a serious problem.

The chances are you bought junk and you should be grateful that it plays at all. That will not last long. If you want to extend the life do not sync your chipod. Usually each sync kills more of it.

The next time you ask for advanced trouble shooting you ought to post the make and modle nubmer of the device. Formatting may recover the space but that often kills the device. I would what till all your space is used up before you format.

Next time buy a returned Sansa. They cost the same as an chipod or cheaper and are not junk.
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > a serious problem of portable mp4 player

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork