User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 16:05
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd recorders > standalone dvd movie copier
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Standalone DVD movie copier
  Jump to:

Posted Message
slamnciv
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
26. April 2004 @ 06:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is there a standalone DVD recorder that will copy store bought movies? I tried to google and search the forums for one and couldn't come up with anything. Price doesn't matter.

Thanks!

Nevermind I just found the answer. Sorry for not searching more. :(

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. April 2004 @ 06:22

DEEWIZ
_
30. April 2004 @ 16:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HI. I AM TRYING TO DO THE SAME, AND I NOTICE THAT YOU SAID YOU GOT THE ANSWER..DO YOU MIND SHARING THE ANSWER...PLSSS
dvinds
_
2. May 2004 @ 18:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I also was looking for something similar and haven't found it yet, as I have been trying to put all my old VHS tapes onto DVD. However some of them have protection and can't be copied.........All are bought.......I want to back them up for 2 reasons....1) Before the tapes deteriate any more and 2) DVD's take up less romm for storage on the shelf.
Advertisement
_
__

_
slamnciv
_
3. May 2004 @ 03:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I found the answer here
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/81890
I just decided to not attempt this and just use a computer burner instead :)
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd recorders > standalone dvd movie copier

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork