User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 11:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > how to make a perfect copy of ps2 ??
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How to make a PERFECT copy of ps2 ??
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kgbstud
_
3. May 2004 @ 22:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, Ive had my mod chip for about 2 months now, and I am just now got it to work yesterday, and today I try it and the son of a BiT/ch don't work, But from this I know it is my backups. I have a version 4 ps2, and I no solder chip and the swap magic combo. I use Nero to burn the games and like 4 havnt worked. I used these cheap as/s Dvds that I made the mistake of buying because I thought they were something else and I suppose that is half the problem, But I do have plenty of Ritek brand DVD that are very high quailty and should get the job done for that is the brand that I use on my movie back ups. Ok So I am using a Toshiba 2x SD-r50002(Something like that) Burner, and I have Nero 6 Software to burn with. I normally just do the dvd copy but those don't seem to work, Should I just use DVD X Resuce to rip the files on to my Hard Drive and then use Nero to burn to disc, but then Do I make it ISO disc or Bootable ? It would be really helpful If someone could give me clear directions on how to make them work with this chip set up and similar hardaware, thanks for your interset in my post.

Stud690-Helbreath USA lvl 156 WaR
devilhunt
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. May 2004 @ 00:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
one of the simplest softwares to use to backup your ps2 games is DVD Decrypter and its free just use the iso read mode to create your image on your hard disc then use the iso write mode to burn it to dvdr

Related links
For more PS2 discussion, please visit our sister site, Blasteroids.com
Read our PS2 backup tutorial & information package

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
WATCH: DVD player used to hack PS2 3 16. July 2020 News comments
First PS2 games on PS4 available now including GTA, Twisted Metal 10 13. December 2015 News comments
Sony: PlayStation 4 very likely to surpass PS2 in profitability 19 10. June 2014 News comments
ps2 can display 3 1. June 2014 PS2 - General discussion
how to mod a ps2 1 16. May 2014 PS2 - General discussion
Two PS2 Slims - One Accepts Swap Magic, one doesnt... All Detail inside 1 1. May 2014 PS2 - DVD backup discussion
How to burn PS2 games with Free McBoot 2 20. April 2014 PS2 - Software boot discussion
PS2 Hard Drive Loader 1 1. April 2014 PS2 - General discussion
Convert from PS2 to TV format? 1 4. March 2014 Convert video to another format
PS2 AR Max Hardware problem 4 21. January 2014 PS2 - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > how to make a perfect copy of ps2 ??

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork