Show topics

Forums
Forums
Pioneer 5100
  Jump to:

Posted Message
causio
_
4. May 2004 @ 06:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have edited a DV film using Windows XP Movie Maker but the resultant DVD will not play on the Pioneer....I believe that it will play on DVD Players that use HighMat format.
My question what Software Package (eg Pinnacle Studio 9) can I use to edit and then play the burnt DVD on my Pioneer 5100.
Thanks to anyone with the solution
ken0042
_
4. May 2004 @ 06:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am assuming that seeing as the DVD player you are using is also a DVD recorder, it should be able to play DVD-R's. Does that disc play on other players? If it doesn't, there's probably an issue with how you are creating the disc. And if that's the case, the DVD recorder forum may not be the place to ask it. You could ask a mod to move this thread if it needs to be moved.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd recorders > pioneer 5100

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork