User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 17:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > tv out on sony lap pcg-fr315s?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
tv out on sony lap pcg-fr315s?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
alfitz
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. May 2004 @ 04:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, having trouble activating this pc to tv link! I have the cable with the 3 rca on one end, pressing Fn=F7 gives me 3 options, but still can't get any reference to 'TV' in the 'settings/advanced/monitors' options - hopefully someone can help pleeeeese, Thanks Alan.
Prisoner
_
11. May 2004 @ 13:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have you tried cycling through all three options (highlighting them each individually). Have you tryed to right click on screen and under setings set the second monitor properties? You may need to decrease the resolution of the properties for the tv out. Do you have yellow RCA out on you notebook? or are you connecting by S-Video?

I am not a number
I am a Free Man

alfitz
_
12. May 2004 @ 00:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for all the help received, I have managed (more by luck than judgement) to get it to work.... eventually - thanks again Alan.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > tv out on sony lap pcg-fr315s?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork