User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 12:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > world rally championship 3
Show topics

Forums
Forums
World Rally Championship 3
  Jump to:

Posted Message
avman
_
12. May 2004 @ 12:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey,

I am trying to backup my World Rally Championship 3 DVD. I have disc to image to disc copied it using Nero and it plays, but hangs if you spend too much time going through menus (or cut sequences).

Is this because of the copy itself? I am using Ritek G04 discs (-R) and the game plays flawless except for the menus.

When I burnt the copy I told Nero to rip and write and 1x on a Pioneer 107. However Nero seemed to ignore me and rip at a much higher speed, although it did seem to write at around 1x. Would the problems above be consistent with a bad rip or burn when copying?

If so, how can I force Nero (or any other program) to rip and write at 1x with a Pioneer 107 - thanks.

Version 7 PS2 Fliptop with SMD 2/3

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. May 2004 @ 12:15

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > world rally championship 3

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork