User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 21:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - everything else > how could i convert a dvd movie to a vcd?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How could I convert a DVD movie to a VCD?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
angelo3
_
15. June 2010 @ 10:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey guys!

I've got a DVD that I want to backup onto a CD-R as a VCD.

How would I go about doing this?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've tried googling this and can't seem to find an answer...
snazzy619
_
15. June 2010 @ 20:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by angelo3:
Hey guys!

I've got a DVD that I want to backup onto a CD-R as a VCD.

How would I go about doing this?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've tried googling this and can't seem to find an answer...
download a free converter and just convert it to vcd - i use magic video converter hope this help but converting it to a vcd will also lower the quality of the movie.
angelo3
_
15. June 2010 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, I downloaded that program...

Now which format do I convert the DVD to? MPEG or MPEG_TS or am I completely off?
Advertisement
_
__

_
angelo3
_
15. June 2010 @ 22:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Scrap that. I have to pay for the damn program.

Is there any free way to go about this?
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - everything else > how could i convert a dvd movie to a vcd?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork