User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 17:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > evox how and ware
Show topics

Forums
Forums
evox how and ware
  Jump to:

Posted Message
wulfgare
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
18. May 2004 @ 18:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i just got a mod chip and intalled it and know i cant find evox

i also need intructions on how to make a bootable disk

if possible i would like very detailed intructions seing as i am no a computer wiz

ollie the magical bum
Advertisement
_
__
_
19. May 2004 @ 09:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pm me your email

You are reading a mindless signature, please stop reading it now it is mindless, one can only presume you are mindless since you are still reading this mindless signature, Oh my god get a life you mindless person, whats the matter with you, dont you have a girlfreind? mindless mindless mindless
me_me_me
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. May 2004 @ 00:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
evox cant be found on any internet site really, you can get it off **edited** its slow but thats where i got mine from.

to make a bootable disk you need a CD-RW, DVD-R or DVD-RW that works on your xbox (some will some wont) then make an xiso (use an xiso creator) then burn it with nero (or someother program that burns .iso files)

there are alot of tutorials at www.xbox-scene.com/ (it helped me and it should help you)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. May 2004 @ 08:52

_
20. May 2004 @ 06:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
evox cant be found on any internet site really, you can get it off **edited** its slow but thats where i got mine from
congratulations you have just given an illegal link arn't you the clever one, why do you think I told him to give me his email, you stupid idiot me_me_me

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. May 2004 @ 08:53

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
20. May 2004 @ 08:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah! don't do that in the open forum.

http://www.Lonero.net - friend of the forums, great guitar player
#afterdawn (well i have no idea where it is anymore)
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > evox how and ware

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork