User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 06:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > question about making back ups for xbox
Show topics

Forums
Forums
question about making back ups for xbox
  Jump to:

Posted Message
NSA187
_
30. May 2004 @ 19:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what kind of dvds do u have to use - or + ??for backing up xbox games ?
Advertisement
_
__
_
31. May 2004 @ 03:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
does not matter, i use -r, whatever works for your type of dvd rom.

You are reading a mindless signature, please stop reading it now it is mindless, one can only presume you are mindless since you are still reading this mindless signature, Oh my god get a life you mindless person, whats the matter with you, dont you have a girlfreind? mindless mindless mindless
clarky
_
31. May 2004 @ 16:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i personally use -r's but as Icarbutt has said, it all depends on what works in YOUR drive, price etc.
NSA187
_
31. May 2004 @ 16:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i only used Hewert Packert + and my dvd burner is a Sony DRU530A how come you telling me - and i tried it and it won't work on my xbox but i used a + and it works
therocksc
_
31. May 2004 @ 17:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you really have to know what drive you have in your console. i tried +R's and had no luck. I now use -R's and they work perfectly. So find out what drive you have and go from there.
_
31. May 2004 @ 22:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if its any help I found that sony or ritek work great for philips drives +r or -r, samsung drives play only a few +r but almost any -r,(and any cdr or cdrw disc I have put in)although I havent had much sucess with dvd-rw on my own samsung, dvd+rw seem to play , of any brand. Thomson are picky but play some +r and the -r I have had success with on the thomson drives,are memorex and compusa, theres probably a lot more though, but it seems each individual thompson drive seems to be picky.
check here to see what drive you have

http://www.llamma.com/xbox/Repairs/xbox_dvd_version_comparison.htm

XB360 hitachi xtreme f/ware, chameleon case, whisper & airflow blue led. XBOX w/ 2.6 2x custom "djboogie" bios. PSP 1.50 w/ devhook .52 % 303 f/ware.
NSA187
_
1. June 2004 @ 05:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it appears that mine is a phillips
Advertisement
_
__

_
NSA187
_
1. June 2004 @ 05:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i did make a backup of Freedom Fighters using a Heweret Packert + i tried -r from imatation and the games won't boot, and i tried making a muliti disk using my last +r for the hp but the boot screen came on, but it didn't load so i am guessing +r of hp are good for my drive
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > question about making back ups for xbox

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork