Forums
Forums
DVD-9
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mkc1971
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
2. June 2004 @ 22:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how do you back up a dual layered game
Advertisement
_
__
ABMone
_
3. June 2004 @ 12:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
By gettin rid of un-needed stuff like different languages or xbox live crap(downloader.xbe,update.xbe,etc.)

mkc1971
_
3. June 2004 @ 20:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ive looked everwhere for downloader.xbe what is it and where can i get it from?
ABMone
_
3. June 2004 @ 23:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no man thats the stuff you can get rid of that is already on the disk.(assuming it is there)
mkc1971
_
4. June 2004 @ 00:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh ok but it not on this one well not that i can see where will it be in a folder ???
mkc1971
_
4. June 2004 @ 00:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what else can be deleted?? i have 10 folders actors (196 meg) driving (294 meg) Animation (42.1 meg)Effects (112 meg) Fonts (9.6 meg)Input (26.5 kbs)
Levels (841 meg) Movies (1.77 gig) Sound (403 meg)
Text (8.67 meg)and a group of dat and wad files addind up to (1.39 gig)

this makes a total of 4.74 gig
hiredgoon
_
10. June 2004 @ 10:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
find out what some of the movies are , if they are demos of other games delete them to same alot of space. and 4.75 is what a normaly non dule layerd dvd can hold.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. June 2004 @ 10:33

_
11. June 2004 @ 23:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what game r u tyin to backup?
only 2 that I know of (I might be wrong)
tht wont go on a single disc, under ny circumstance, are metal gear solid 2, and rallisport 2

XB360 hitachi xtreme f/ware, chameleon case, whisper & airflow blue led. XBOX w/ 2.6 2x custom "djboogie" bios. PSP 1.50 w/ devhook .52 % 303 f/ware.
mkc1971
_
12. June 2004 @ 02:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Enter The Matrix it abot 400 meg too big
thor999
_
17. June 2004 @ 10:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and some games simply shouldn't be backed up, rather allowed to die quietly and without incident...

...and the dead shall walk the earth...
Advertisement
_
__

_
mkc1971
_
17. June 2004 @ 20:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i know it can be done as i know someone who did it but he wont tell me the secret
Related links
Visit AfterDawn's massive "DVD-9 or DVD-5" database to find out whether your movie fits to one DVDR or not!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > dvd-9

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork