User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 01:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > playstation2 help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
playstation2 help
  Jump to:

Posted Message
colt92
_
10. June 2004 @ 14:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
iv been wanting to know why you need swap magic boot disks to burn playstation 2 games also if you have any other imformation on burrnig playstation 2 games please tell me

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. June 2004 @ 16:19

Advertisement
_
__
colt92
_
10. June 2004 @ 16:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
come on someone write back
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. June 2004 @ 16:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
your in the wrong forum but I believe swap magic boot disks is to run backup games on your ps2, not to burn them. You can use Nero or dycrypter to burn games, also a dvd burner. Do you have one?
colt92
_
10. June 2004 @ 16:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
not to burn them but if i buy a plug in mod chip is that all i need
Frozilla
_
10. June 2004 @ 17:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
u need a mod chip or a boot disk. One or the other.
colt92
_
10. June 2004 @ 18:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if i use the boot disk is that all i need to play the burned game
Hanedrick
_
11. June 2004 @ 09:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you use the Swap magic discs you either need to use the Fliptop cover/slide-card/no-solder mod in conjunction with it.

PS2 cd/dvd burning guide: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15105
How to use any Gameshark version (1-4) with your backups: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/87923
Advertisement
_
__

_
Praetor
_
11. June 2004 @ 14:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
WTF is this doing in news????

ASUS A8V Deluxe, A64-3500 @ 2.65
1GB KingMax PC3700
640GB [4x160GB, 7200, 8MB]
XFX 6800GT 256MB
Rules and Policies: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > playstation2 help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork