User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 16:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - software boot discussion > breaker pro
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Breaker Pro
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Reaper97
_
11. June 2004 @ 08:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i am thinking of buying a breaker pro and a slide card for my ps2 but i have a couple of questions.
1. is it easy to install?
2. can i still play imbnes on it w/ a slide card?
3. can i play snes station on it w/ breaker pro?
4. whats the difference between a fliptop and slide
card
thanks for everybodys time
devilhunt
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. June 2004 @ 12:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
breaker pro is just a boot disc for ps1 game backups(and can also be used as a toc disc with swapmagic 3 cd) so does not require any installing
cant answer question as i dont have imbnes or snes station so cant test if they work or not
flip top and slide card both allow you to swap discs in the ps2 unit without the the ps2 knowing about it how they work the flip top is a replacment cover fot the top of the ps2 with a lift up lid sort of like the old playstation way of inserting discs you insert you boot disc allow to load lift the lid swap for your backup close lid and press button on pad to boot the slide card performs the same disc swap option but requires you to remove the front from your ps2 dvd tray you slide the card in hook it around the release pin abd basicly force the tray open and then reverse the operation to close it
_

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. June 2004 @ 12:07

SEGAbhoy
Suspended permanently
_
15. June 2004 @ 07:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can't get snes station to work with breaker pro myself

Hail Hail the Celts are here
Advertisement
_
__

_
Mineral
_
18. June 2004 @ 10:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And I can't get imbnes or more than 650mb dvdrip CD TOC method to work with breaker pro myself
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - software boot discussion > breaker pro

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork